Webercem HB40 is a single-component, polymer-modified, high-build cementitious mortar, designed for structural concrete repairs.
It requires only the addition of clean water to produce a lightweight, low-permeability, high-strength mortar for both soffit and vertical repair situations.
- Structural concrete repairs, particularly where high, overhead build is required
- Unique shrinkage compensation system provides long-term dimensional stability
- High-build properties – up to 75 mm vertically and 50 mm in a soffit repair, without formwork
- Low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Can be used for the repairs of bridges and highway structures, car park soffits, bridge decks and columns.
Size: 20KG Bag