Expanding and plasticising grout admixture
Cebex 100 is an admixture for site batched cementitious grouts where a reduced water/cement ratio and positive expansion is required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for plastic shrinkage and settlement in properly designed cementitious grout.
- Reduced water/cement ratio in the grout mix ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives high grout fluidity with low water/cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development in grouts, without the use of chlorides.
Size: Single. (Also available in Carton 24 x 0.227kg)