Problem-solving gun-grade hydrophilic and adhesive.
TO BE USED WITH A SACHET GUN
Supercast SWX can be used as an adhesive for bonding Supercast SW strips or as a problem-solving hydrophilic in difficult access areas including:
- Sealing around joints in precast manhole covers, cable ducts and pipes, etc.
- Sealing around precast segments
- Sealing between rough surfaces, e.g. slurry walls and concrete slabs
- Sealing around H-beams and other penetrations through concrete structures
- Sealing around conventional rubber and plastic waterstops to provide ‘belt and braces’ seal prior to concrete pour
- Fast curing: Enables early concrete pour and rapid return to service. Allows hand-applied concrete cover within 2 hours on emergency repairs and large-scale concrete pour after 8 hours
- Excellent seal on rough concrete: Gives improved water tightness. Plugs inequalities in rough concrete to produce a tight seal
- Excellent adhesion: Quick and easy to apply to a variety of damp and uneven joint surfaces remaining firmly in place during concrete pour
- Water swellable: Expands by 200% producing a watertight compression seal
- Durable: Excellent wet/dry cycling retaining elastomeric character and swelling performance due to high tolerance of the cementitious environment