Webertec mulsibond is a low-viscosity, specially blended, acrylic co-polymer emulsion-based product with exceptional penetrating properties.
Once set, webertec mulsibond has good flexibility and bond strength. Its exceptional penetrating properties enable it to be poured into fine hairline cracks with minimal assistance and penetrate deep into the structure.
As the product sets it will seal the crack helping to prevent further ingress of moisture and, provided the cracks are clean, a good bond will be obtained to the surfaces.
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Good flexability & bond strength
- Can be used to seal hairline cracks in reinforced concrete or cracks in horizontal surfaces such as granolithic, mosaic and terrazzo floors
- Exceptional penetrating properties
- Can even be used to seal cracks in vertical structures.