High-flow, non-shrink, cementitious grout conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4 and BS EN 1504-6: Anchoring of reinforcing steel bar.
Conbextra GP is used for free flow, non-shrink, cementitious grouting of gap thicknesses 10 to 75 mm.
Recommended uses include.
- Stanchion baseplates
- Joints between pre-cast concrete panels
- Grouting applications where pouring access is restricted
- Anchoring of reinforcing steel bars
- Installation of tie bars
- Trowelling consistency can be used for bedding and in lieu of dry packs
- High strength
- Chloride free
- Can be used at flowable or trowelable consistency
- Conbextra GP complies with LU Standard 1-085 ‘Fire Safety Performance of Materials’.