Adolease is a chemical release agent designed for general site use to achieve easy formwork release.
It is a blend of reactive oils in a partially evaporative rapid drying hydrocarbon carrier. The carrier evaporates to form a barrier release coating on the form face, containing the reactive materials that subsequently combine with alkalis in the concrete to form a soap based release layer at the interface of the formwork barrier coating and the concrete.
- Double action provides physical barrier and chemical release properties
- Minimises incidence of surface air voids
- Will not impair the bond of any subsequent treatments to concrete
- Inhibits rust formation on steel forms
- Dries rapidly on forms to provide cleaner and safer working surfaces
Size – 25L