Swellable waterstops for in-situ concrete .
Integral sealing for construction joints in concrete cast in-situ.
Convenient and problem solving in situations where a conventional waterstop would require complex shuttering.
Typical uses include secant piled and diaphragm walled basements, pile caps and casting against old concrete. The Supercast SW range can provide simple solutions to detailing pipe entries, construction joints in the vertical plane and to kicker joints.
They can be linked to Supercast PVC waterstops to give an appropriate effective combination of waterstops which maintain network continuity.
- Easy to install by adhesive bonding, or casting into joint faces
- Supercast SWX enables full integration of Supercast SW and Supercast PVC networks
- Supercast SW Adhesive can be applied to damp substrates
- Solves detailing problems in conjunction with Supercast PVC waterstops
- Swelling properties unaffected by long term wet/dry cycling
- Tolerant of salts in concrete and groundwater
- Sustains effective seal in wet conditions
- Highly adaptable to accommodate complex joint shapes
Size: 10mm x 20mm x 5m